How Can We Help ?
- So, You Want to Be a Personal Representative?
- Lifetime Legacy Lawyers, caring for aging persons when there’s no one to name as power of attorney
- The Indiana Lawyer: With so many legal tech services available, how do attorneys find the One? by Tyler Fenwick
- Lifetime Legacy Lawyers discuss probate and when to try and avoid it
- Steps to take after a loved one dies
- Estate Planning for Graduates
- Seth R. Wilson in The Indiana Lawyer, Locally sourced: Legal tech startups carve out niche in Indianapolis
- Lifetime Legacy Lawyers – Estate Planning
- Plan for access of your digital assets with Legacy Contacts
- Adoption Rights: Parental Consent and Ability to Pay
Attorney Advertising. The information you obtain at this site is not intended to be legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Information will not be held in confidence until an attorney-client relationship is established.