Shana D. Tesnar has been practicing with Adler Tesnar & Whalin since 2007. Her practice focuses on estate planning, family law, personal injury, bankruptcy, creditor rights, civil litigation and appellate law. Shana was selected to the 2014 Indiana Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Shana obtained her undergraduate degree in English and Political Science from Indiana University, and her law degree from John Marshall School of Law in Chicago, Illinois. She was a Division I collegiate athlete, and awarded Academic All-Big Ten honors. During law school she clerked for Pitler & Mandell in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, which has been accredited as the second largest county in the United States.
Shana is admitted to practice in the state of Indiana, the U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana and the U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana.
Shana lives with her husband and three daughters in Noblesville, Indiana. As a member of the Emmanuel United Methodist Church, she serves as an Upward sports commissioner and Sunday school teacher. She also enjoys coaching youth sports in the community and serves as the board secretary for Legacy Christian School in Noblesville.
- John Marshall School of Law, Chicago, Illinois - J.D.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana - B.S., English and Political Science
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- Noblesville Chamber of Commerce
- Fishers Chamber of Commerce
- Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Hamilton County Chamber of Commerce